March 06, 2014

Talk to the birds; talk to the trees



Talk to the birds; talk to the trees
Talk to the sky; I want to talk to them please
Ask them questions: wait for answers
While I quaintly watch the grass blades dances'

Talk to the butterflies; talk to the bees
Ask them what colors they like the most
Reds or yellows? Blues or greens?
Bumchica mauve bumble beans!

Rainy days or the sunny days
Or was it last winter or autumn
I was just waiting for spring
When all the flowers blossom

I wish to ask to flowers
“Who blessed you with colors?” So vivid and true!
“Who gave you the fragrance?” I have no clue
And to the sky, who gave you the blue?

Radiance of the early morning sunbeams
Holy dew upon grass,
Inside every shining dew -a rainbow
A thousand rainbows shimmers: like Venetian glass

Early in the day break when life starts commotion
I am amazed at the mysteries
So, I want to talk to the birds; talk to the trees
Talk to the sky; I want to talk to them please


Travel, Nature, Photography and Sophie by Slidely Slideshow


Psst: Nature inspires me to travel. I am awed at the mysteries of nature. Being a Environmental Scientist, I take inspiration from Nature. We also get ideas from nature. We work on green technologies, green chemistry and renewable energy !

This post was written for the Indiblogger Nature's Friends Contest
For more details visit http://www.kissan.in/

No comments: