April 23, 2013

What my hairstyle says

My hair talks to me everyday. It mostly complained that I never took care. I travel a lot and forget to nourish and pamper my hair. Every time I am back home my hair needed a rehab. Dad gives me a head massage with a hair spa. Then my hair looks all awesome and beautiful. I love the way my hair is naturally wavy, curly and twisted. I love it when my hairstyle matched my mood. I've compiled a humorous little list of what message my hair conveys on a given day.


What my hairstyle says:

All down with well set defined curls:
This took a long time and costed me some money so, I must be going somewhere where I want to look good.

Loose, messy braid:
I am going to sleep, so my hair should all be staying tied up

French braid:
There is lot of work so I cant be combing my hair in between.

Tight ballerina bun:
I am going on some serious official business.

Messy bun:
It is a hot day, I am not able to tolerate my hair touching my neck.

Hat/cap:
The kiss curls have just started growing, I should keep them tucked in.

Ponytail:
I am going jogging-sporty sporty feelin'.

Wet n curly look:
I am going out with friends

Fish tail braid:
I have oiled my hair and it's so convenient.

Wet and let down to air-dry with jasmine flowers:
I must be wearing a saree and going for a marriage.

Side ponytail:
In the party mood or mebbe I have planned to sweep some guy off his feet ;)

All down & straight:
Ironed it because it was too messy.

Hair flying in all possible directions:
I forgot the hairpins

Frizzy and messy :
I m having a bad hair day and a bad mood day

None of the hairstyles look good :
I haven't washed my hair for the past 2-3 days :(. Its all sticky sticky

I used to live in the US sometime back and I have a very good experience with TRESemmé ! My hair used to be all silky and shiny. When I came back to India, I was a little disappointed to see that TRESemmé was not here anywhere! Now that it is available my hair smiles.

Always remember to wear a smile, carry an attitude, look confident to rock the ramp :). Here are some of my favorite ramp ready hairstyles...




This post in written for TRESemme India in association with Indiblogger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well.. it was very nice read ... so much .. they say when they are long and on a guy's head .. he feels whatever you are saying .. can relate to the humour !! :)
Yes I hve long hair and no preference issues :) just tht our country is still unwilling to accept men with long hair although all our Hindu Gods had long curly hair style ... :)
first time on your blog loved this post !! :)Happy Blogging

che sara sara said...

and Jesus had long hair too...
my uncles had long hair when they were young...perfectly sexy n cool :)
thank you for dropping by :) you are too good with your cartoons

Hair Transplant UK Clinic said...

Nice blog post :-) great read :-)

Indian Beauty Zone said...

Hey Really awesome post dear..
This is Radha from Chennai :)
www.indianbeautyzone.com